- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilationAs of 2013, according to UNICEF, FGM is concentrated in Somalia (98 percent of women affected), Guinea (96 percent), Djibouti (93 percent), Egypt (91 percent) ...WikipediaLoading...
- www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/.../en...WHO fact sheet on female genital mutilation provides key facts and information on procedures, who is at risk, cultural, religious and social causes, international ...World Health OrganizationLoading...
- BBC News - 19 hours agoReeta Chakrabarti speaks to a London family scarred by female genital mutilation, who now speak out against it.
- The Guardian - 19 hours ago
- ITV News - 10 hours ago
- www.nhs.uk/.../female-genital-mutilation/.../I...National Health ServiceLoading...by NHS Choices - 2013FGM is an unnecessary and illegal practice that causes significant physical, mental and emotional harm. Find out what FGM is and where to find help if you or ...
- www.desertflowerfoundation.org/en/what-is-fgm/Female Genital Mutilation (often referred to as FGM) is a destructive operation, during which the female genitals are partly or entirely removed or in.
- www.endfgm.eu/END FGM is a European campaign, led by Amnesty International Ireland, working in partnership with a number of organisations in EU member states.
- www.endfgm.eu/en/female-genital-mutilation/Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures involving partial or total removal of the female external genitalia. There are 4 types of mut.
- epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/52740Jul 16, 2014 - Over 66,000 women in the UK have already undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) and more than 24,000 girls are at risk. FGM is a very ...
Friday, February 7, 2014