- Examiner.com - 10 hours agoAn MC-12 crash in eastern Afghanistan has claimed the lives of three Americans. Officials in Afghanistan today reported that two soldiers and a ...
- WebProNews - 14 hours ago
- The Inquisitr - by Nathan Francis - 6 hours ago
- www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140110/NEWS/30110000621 hours ago - The U.S.-led international coalition in Afghanistan says two of its service members and one civilian employee have died in an aircraft accident.
- Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
- swampland.time.com/2013/10/30/the-crash-of-independence-08/Oct 30, 2013 - Sometimes, a 99.96% success rate isn't good enough. That's how often the Air Force's MC-12W Liberty spy planes arrive overhead when ...
- www.nydailynews.com/.../surveillance-airplane-crash-afghanistan-kills-3-a...1 day ago - A U.S. military MC-12 plane crashed in eastern Afghanistan early Friday morning, killing three Americans. The plane was not struck by enemy ...
- www.armytimes.com/.../Report-MC-12-crash-Afghanistan-kills-2-NATO-tr...21 hours ago - The U.S.-led international coalition in Afghanistan says two of its service members and one civilian employee have died in an aircraft accident.
- www.stripes.com/.../aircraft-crash-in-afghanistan-kills-2-coalition-troops-...23 hours ago - An air accident in eastern Afghanistan Friday claimed the lives of two ... An MC- 12 prepares to land at Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan, on Aug.
- en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_aviation_accidents_and_incidents_in_the_W...April 27: A MC-12 Liberty aircraft of the USAF crashed in Shahjoi district of Zabul province, about 110 miles (177 kilometers) northeast of Kandahar Air Field, ...
- sofrep.com/20149/mc-12-liberty-down-in-afghanistan/May 2, 2013 - The Department of Defense has identified the four Americans that were killed in the crash. All were members of the 552nd Operations Group.
- www.militarytimes.com/article/20130503/NEWS/304300027/May 3, 2013 - Four times, the Air Force carry team entered the belly of the C-17. Four times, they exited with flag-covered transfer cases.
Saturday, January 11, 2014