Friday, June 21, 2013

my girl

my girl
  1. My Girl (1991) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0102492/
    Rating: 6.5/10 - 36702 votes
    Directed by Howard Zieff. With Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Macaulay Culkin, Anna Chlumsky. Vada Sultenfuss is obsessed with death. Her mother is dead, ...
  2. My Girl (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Girl_(film)
    My Girl is a 1991 American drama film directed by Howard Zieff and written by Laurice Elehwany. The film depicts the coming-of-age of a young girl who faces ...
    Plot - ‎Cast - ‎Music - ‎In other languages
  3. My Girl (The Temptations song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Girl_(The_Temptations_song)
    "My Girl" is a 1964 song recorded by The Temptations for the Gordy (Motown) label which became a number one hit in 1965. Written and produced by The ...
  4. "My Girl" - The Temptations - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI
    Apr 16, 2008 – "My Girl", released December 21, 1964, is a 1965 number-one single recorded by The Temptations for the Gordy (Motown) label. Written and ...
  5. "MY GIRL" the best korean drama.wmv - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxbDKFKLjf4
    Mar 18, 2011 – MY GIRL music: Mario & Nesty - NEVER SAY GOODBYE (ost.my girl) THIS IS THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA :) see this, MY GIRL FUNNY ...
  6. Mindless Behavior - My Girl - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB2rq5XQreY
    Sep 3, 2010 – Buy album now! http://bit.ly/qXGVXt Call this number to connect with Mindless Behavior! 323-319-6060 http://twitter.com/mindlessbhavior ...
  7. The Temptations - My Girl 1965 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYAuJ5OZ1Y
    Jul 8, 2009 – I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day... When it's cold outside, I've got the month of may, I guess you'll say What can make me feel this way? My ...
  8. My Girl (SBS) - DramaWiki

    wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Girl_(SBS)
    Jan 16, 2013 – Details. Title: 마이걸 / Ma-i-geol; Also known as: My Girl; Genre: Romance, Comedy; Episodes: 16; Broadcast network: SBS; Broadcast period: ...
  9. THE TEMPTATIONS LYRICS - My Girl - A-Z Lyrics

    www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/temptations/mygirl.html
    Lyrics to "My Girl" song by THE TEMPTATIONS: I've got sunshine on a cloudy day . When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. I guess you'd s...
  10. Amazon.com: My Girl: Anna Chlumsky, Macaulay Culkin, Dan ...

    www.amazon.com › Movies & TVMovies
    Find My Girl at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
Click any fact to locate it on the web. Click Wrong? to report a problem. Cancel
My Girl
1991 Film
6.5/10-IMDb
My Girl is a 1991 American drama film directed by Howard Zieff and written by Laurice Elehwany. The film depicts the coming-of-age of a young girl who faces many different emotional highs and lows and ... Wikipedia
Release date: November 27, 1991 (USA)
Awards: MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss
Genres: Children's/Family, Comedy, Drama, Childhood Drama, Comedy-drama, Romance Film, Coming of age, Family Drama, Family FilmMore
Cast
Anna Chlumsky (Vada Margaret Sultenfuss)
Anna Chlumsky
Vada Margaret Sultenfuss
Macaulay Culkin (Thomas J. Sennett)
Macaulay Culkin
Thomas J. Sennett
Dan Aykroyd (Harry Sultenfuss)
Dan Aykroyd
Harry Sultenfuss
Jamie Lee Curtis (Shelly DeVoto)
Jamie Lee Curtis
Shelly DeVoto
Richard Masur (Phil Sultenfuss)
Richard Masur
Phil Sultenfuss
Feedback / More infoFeedback / More infoFeedback / More info

No comments:

Post a Comment